Who said that lullabies need to be the same old standard ones? I’ve found that anything sung softly by mama (or dad too!) to a tired baby can help soothe and relax them off to sleep. So why not make it fun?
If you’re like me however, your mind goes totally blank in the heat of the moment. So I’ve worked up a list in no particular order I think you’ll enjoy of song ideas to sing to your wee one and start sparking their imaginations. Let me know what you think! What’s your favorite song to sing to your little one?
- Far Over Misty Mountains
- Sora – Escaflowne
- As the world Falls Down – Labyrinth
- May it Be – Enya
- The Dragonborn Comes – Skyrim
- Once Upon a Dream – Sleeping Beauty
- The Dawn will Come – Dragon Age Inquisition
- If you Still Believe – Legend of Dragoon